How to Become a Fishing Guide in New Hampshire
New Hampshire requires a license for fishing guides.
- The minimum age to become a guide is 18
- Applicants must have a clean Fish and Game record and a clean criminal record
- Certification in both CPR and First Aid
- Application for a license requires passing a test, which consists of a written and oral examination. The passing grade is 75 percent.
- Contact (603) 271-3127 for information on testing
The fee for the fishing guide application is $100.
Mail your application to the New Hampshire Fish and Game Department’s Main Headquarters located at 11 Hazen Drive, Concord, New Hampshire
Do not send to the New Hampshire State Police.
For additional information, write to Fish and Game's Law Enforcement Division at email@example.com or call (603) 271-3127.